Step-by-Step Explanation of when issuing checks?
NEFT, RGGS, and IMPS are not any of the benefits of business check or deduction. The check is the order given to print payments through a printed document. The amount of the business check is paid on the request of the person. In other words, pay for the amount of money in one account is another way to pay. People who write the check will pay the amount of money (cash), the date and the signature of which to pay. The person with the name of the check will pay as much as it has in the bank. It is possible to make payments to the check if the details are comprehensive. One time we know it or we know that the check is bouncing. So let’s see what are the things that need to be carefully checked.
Items to be on the check:
1. Check Form: Banks usually provide a checkbook for each customer.
2 Check date: If the date dated checked, the check date must be specified.
3. The recipient (recipient): Name the name of whom the check is given
4. Cash (in letters, in numbers): To describe in cash letters and numbers. You can not give any breaks.
5. Signature: The bank shall have the signature on the check as it is in records. If the signature is not matched, the check may not be paid. In such cases, the bank officer makes payments based on discretion.
Types of checks:
Open check: a check is an open check that gives a person a payment to pay a bank account. The back of the check can be endorsed by another person.
Crossed check: A cross-check is checked with two crosses on the left-hand side of the check. It does not pay the money directly to the person. Only the money is deposited in the account.
Bearer Check: A check on a person’s name is called a bearer check. It can only draw that person.
Post Dated Check: A future check date is called a post-dated check. This will only be valid for 3 months.
Reasons for Rejection of Check:
1. No Cash in Account
2. Signature Does not Match
3. Depending on the amount of the number of digits and the letters to be paid
4. There are strikes on the check
Electronic check (CTS-2010):
The check payment will be done at the following details:
2. Who is the signing of their signature
3. Enough amount in the account
4. Banking hours are given at the time
5. When the dated / stall check is not checked
6. Cash (in letters and numbers) should be correct
7. Signature on the check, pay the check if the match matches the signature.