Post: Rural Dak Sevak (GDPs BPM, GTS MC)
* GDS BPM Paskel: Rs. 2745 – 50 – 4245
* GDS MS PaceKey: Rs. 2295 – 50 – 4245/3695
* GDS Mode Paskel: Rs. 2295 – 45 – 4165
* GDS Packer Paskel: Rs. 3635 – 65 – 5585
Note: There are changes in the pace with respect to those areas. The website can be viewed for details.
* a Total number of vacancies – 1058.
General – 559,
OBC – 247,
PHHCH – 14,
PHC – OH – 15,
There are 76 – ST.
* All these posts are within the jurisdiction of the state. (Details can be found as clarity on the following website link)
* Age: Between 18 and 40 years of age as on March 9, 2018. OBCs will be relaxed in the age limit for three years, SC and STI for five years and Ph.C.
Educational Qualification:10th pass in recognized board/institution… No additional qualifications will be considered.
* Computer Knowledge: A certified certificate must have at least 60 days of computer instruction from a recognized institution, or those who have read the computer as a subject in inter and higher education do not require a separate certificate.
* Residence: GDS – BPM must be a resident of the village where the branch is a branch of the post office.
* Selection Procedure: Selection is based on the marks of the session.
* In case of application, the certificate of the 10th certificate, computer certificate, community certificate, PHC certificate (who are), photograph, the signature should be uploaded online in JPEG format.
Last Date: April 9th
Fee: OC / OBC Male candidates Rs. 100 / –
There is no fee for women candidates and SS, ST, Ph.C.
Helpdesk number for Telangana Circle: 040-23463613. All queries of candidates may be mailed to
gdstlg2017 @ gmail.com, email@example.com
WebSite: https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline
Note: Declaration should be made within a month. Candidates must submit a bond of 25 rupees / 10 thousand under security bond.